I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- SOCIAL PLAN: 11 Golden Rules for Social Media in an Organisation – Some nice tips from Dan.
- OGP Take Aways : Tim’s Blog – “In an attempt to use reflective blogging to capture thoughts from the Open Government Partnership meeting in Brasilia I’ve jotted down ten key learning points, take-aways, or areas I’ve been musing on. “
- Will Apps Kill Websites? – Pros and cons of apps v websites
- Neighborland – Interesting hyperlocal effort in the States.
- Is the deluge of data good for government? | LGiU’s local democracy blog – “Over the past couple of weeks, however, a series of news reports have underlined the growing importance of open data to the mainstream contemporary political conversation but have also revealed some ambiguities in our attitude towards it. “
You can find all my bookmarks on Pinboard.