GovLoop - Knowledge Network for Government

Colleen Ayers's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny, I was just thinking about this last night. I recently upgraded to an iPhone,…"

Colleen Ayers replied Oct 11, 2012 to "Choice Overkill” for Consumers

9 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Lisa Hudson

"This is what I've done in the past for my big job search. It also allowed me to focu…"

Colleen Ayers replied Aug 30, 2012 to Hyperlinks on a Resume?

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Mark Hammer

"They're all helpful, but the one that's been most useful day to day is first things…"

Colleen Ayers replied Jul 20, 2012 to What's your habit? RIP - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

15 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Hammer

"May I suggest the Air Force Memorial near the Pentagon? It's walking distance from t…"

Colleen Ayers replied Jun 28, 2012 to The 4th of July was so much better in my day!

20 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Meredith McQuoid-Greason

"Wasn't the concept of allocating hours for vacation time implemented to make sure em…"

Colleen Ayers replied Mar 15, 2012 to Could 'Unlimited Vacation' Work in the Public Sector?

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Janina Rey Echols Harrison

"If it's something I can gloss over as a typo (including things like its when it shou…"

Colleen Ayers replied Nov 18, 2011 to Is it Wrong to Judge Someone Based on Grammatical or Spelling Errors?

77 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Dave Bell

"What drives me nuts is when someone will find an old email (presumably to get the ad…"

Colleen Ayers replied Nov 4, 2011 to What is the Worst Email Subject Line You have Ever Gotten?

53 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Gov Girl

"This one definitely deserves some kind of award!"

Colleen Ayers replied Nov 4, 2011 to What is the Worst Email Subject Line You have Ever Gotten?

53 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Gov Girl

"In State Department, it's a serious cultural gap between the cables-generation and t…"

53 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Gov Girl

""Why do millenials expect to get the 9/11/12 jobs right out of college? No one in m…"

Colleen Ayers replied Oct 4, 2011 to What Would You Change about Federal Hiring? What Should Be Done to Attract Younger Federal Workers?

36 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Molly Walker

RSS

© 2014   Created by GovLoop.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service