Posts Tagged: ads

Stop Being an Unpaid Part of Facebook Ad Campaigns

Blog originally posted at Social Media Spanish. Recently I have seen more and more discussion about people feeling very uncomfortable with Facebook using their name and image on social ads. I wrote about this last year on the dangers of showing up on Pepto Bismol’s next ad for a chimichanga antidote. People online are becomingRead… Read more »

What if we were really good at social media?

Http://leonardSipes.Com I recently wrote Newspapers and the internet; the lessons we share. The first article was based on The Story So Far, What We Know About the Business of Digital Journalism from the Columbia Journalism School which may be the most insightful social media document of all time. The essence is the media’s attempt toRead… Read more »

Newspapers and the internet; the lessons we share

Http://leonardSipes.Com The Story So Far, What We Know About the Business of Digital Journalism from the Columbia Journalism School may be the most insightful social media document of all time. The essence is the media’s attempt to master internet and social media based strategies “and” turn a profit at the same time. But the lessonsRead… Read more »

Meet The Company Behind Capitol Hill’s Facebook Ads

http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-ads-politics-2011-09 Did you know that there’s a company that specializes in Facebook promotions for members of Congress? Meet iConstituent, of Washington, D.C. We spoke to the company’s Marketing and New Media manager, Andrew Foxwell, by phone and email to learn more about how the company collaborates with congressional offices to maximize their Facebook use. HowRead… Read more »

HR=Humans Represent: All Alone In A Crowd

This week’s blog follows up on my August 2, 2010 post – Networking by the Numbers and Offline Opportunities, as far as how you can get yourself noticed amongst the masses of the career-seeking crowd. Yes, it demands some thought, and a little creativity, but it may just pay off for you in the longRead… Read more »