"you are overpaid, and we need to cut your benefits"
1. "Can you help me get a job?"
2. "So how's it going over there in Washington, D.C.? Still doing nothing all day?"
3. "I saw your boss on TV the other day. How's Janet doing?"
4. "You've got some scandals going on there in Washington. You have anything to do with that?"
5. "MUST READ" - and then forwards an email about how Wal-Mart is run better than the government.
6. "Who should I talk to about (selling X product)"?
7. "What are you, like a refugee from the private sector?"
1. Couldn't you get a real job?
2. You are a fat cat bureaucrat.
3. Why are working for the Government? You could have done so much better.
4. I pay my taxes, so why don't you?
5. You get too many days off (or vacation days).
Definitely, how you deliver any message is sensitive to a gov-badge. Here are some we have put more than necessary time on and thought about:
- Oh, so you're "TELEWORKING" today?
- Leaving Already?
- Unlike Government workers, I actually "work" for a living!
Plus - I like all of Dannielle's.
I absolutely loathe the "[Just] Good enough for Government Work" ---- it is my contention that many Government employees take pride in doing an excellent job and the GE4GW, is in my opinion, a denigration of that.
I always hated it when they turned it into politics.
You work for gov't so you must be an X supporter - I hate him and I can't believe you work for him.
Me - I'm a gov't employee. Has nothing to do w/ politics
How many government meetings does it take to change a light bulb?
So they pay you to sleep?
You work for the government? Do you know Sam Smith?
Dude... when do they let you out?