Getting to Know our Customers

Home Forums Acquisitions Getting to Know our Customers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GovLoop GovLoop 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Stephen Kinsella
    Stephen Kinsella
    Participant

What makes an online shopping experience pleasurable? How do you find what you need without going through a lot of things that you don’t? How is that done? How can GSA help you shop better and faster? Should we provide data and buying patterns? Clearly consumers are bringing their online shopping habits to work with them and GSA wants to know more about that.

That’s why my Innovation Fellows cohorts Geri Haworth, Lisa Hudson and myself are doing a ton of research on government buying patterns, wants, and needs. We’re continuing to post thought provoking questions to get some feedback from the GovLoop community. What do you want from GSA’s ordering sites? Share your thoughts, we’re listening!
    Feel free to contact me directly at steve.kinsella@gsa.gov
    Profile photo of GovLoop
    GovLoop
    Keymaster

Would be interesting to hear how people are shopping in the holiday season and how that may correlate

My holiday season shopping so far:

-A number of purchases on Fab, Gilt, Rue La La for family (sister, mother, nephews, nieces) – peruse for good deals and unique gifts

-Self-purchase – Kindle Paperweight after closely looking at Nexus 7, Nook, and ipad mini. Did lots of research on gdgt.com for comparisons and amazon user reviews. As well as holding nook, ipad mini at stores

-Plane ticket to Ohio – used Hipmunk.com to compare various flight times and costs (including dates as my dates flexible) – final purchase on delta.com

Profile photo of Stephen
    Stephen
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback! Very helpful!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.