GovLaunch – National Drug Facts Week

Home Forums Forum Discussions GovLaunch – National Drug Facts Week

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GovLoop GovLoop 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    GovLoop
    Keymaster

So it’s National Drug Facts Week (yes there is everything)…and I was impressed by the social media outreach they are doing.

They reached out to me and other bloggers to highlight their week…And I thought I’d honor the request because 1) Drugs are bad 2) I’m excited to see cool gov’t citizen engagement initiatives
    What I liked about it
    -They were very personal
    -Friendly
    -Integrated the channels

They also have a pretty cool separate blog – Sara Bellum Blog (yes name is cheesy..but it’s at least human and not boring)

So in honor of their request, here’s my shout-out….(I wonder if this is done by same people who did the brains on drugs egg commercial – that was also awesome)

Today, I’m joining teens, parents, teachers, and scientists across America to kick off National Drug Facts Week by offering up my own shoutout for educating teens about drug abuse.

Sponsored by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), National Drug Facts Week is an official health observance designed to shatter the myths and spread the facts about drug abuse and addiction.

Add your voice today and post your own drug abuse shoutout on your blog, Facebook profile, Twitter account—or wherever you see fit. When you choose to speak, you choose to act.

Learn more about today’s “CyberShoutout” in support of National Drug Facts Week by checking NIDA’s Sara Bellum Blog, which will be posting updates all day and recognizing the voices of those who participate—Yours could be one of them!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.