We’re excited to announce the GovLoop Training Rewards Program for our awesome members!
You already attend trainings and read GovLoop guides for the great content, but now you can work towards rewards just by attending.
The program offers you a chance to earn credits for attending GovLoop trainings and events, downloading guides and participating in other programs throughout the year. There are several ways this can be done in 2014.
Each activity is one credit. Credits will expire at the end of the year.
- REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM HERE
- Attend upcoming online trainings and virtual summits
- Register and attend archived online trainings
- Download new guides
- Attend In person events
- Participate in NextGen
- Help us out and take a GovLoop survey (e-mailed out occasionally)
What Are the Different Levels?
- 5 credits get you awesome GovLoop (GovLoop shirt, buttons, stickers, etc- everything you need to decorate your office)
10 credits gets you your own personal jumpstart kit. This includes a resume workshop, in-person training at your agency, or one-on-one career training. We work with you so it fits your need.
What Do You Need to Do?
All you need to do is participate! We will take care of tracking your credits and reach out to members quarterly who have reached a certain level. As always, these programs are for you. If you have any ideas on content or how to make them better, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Want to make sure you’re receiving emails about our latest trainings, surveys, & events? Sign up for our email updates here.