Posts Tagged: CenturyLink

API strategy

4 Cyber Advancements to Know

Cybersecurity is a vast and varied field for government, especially when you consider budget and workforce shortages that can further strain cyber teams. However, many agencies are stepping up to the challenge and finding innovative ways to address cyberthreats. Broadly, there are four major cyber advancements we see across government.

Boy Am I Connected!

While working from home the other day, I looked up and realized something. I had 4 devices connected to the internet at one time. Two computers, my phone, and my tablet. I said to myself, “Boy am I connected!” How many devices do you usually have connected to the internet at one time? ———————————————————————– CenturyLinkRead… Read more »

Is Your Internet Connection Slowing You Down?

I don’t know about you, but there is nothing worse than needing to complete a project for work, but being delayed by the internet! How has a Slow Internet Connection Ever Reduced Your Productivity? CenturyLink Government is quickly improving the connectivity of government, and recently announced that a five-year task order will be fully implementedRead… Read more »