Linda
Participant

Hi,
For more information here is a website link you might want to try for information on various programs with GSA. I’ve worked for the Department of the Air Force, Department of the Army (you get good work experience here), DCMA & GSA. Out of all, I prefer GSA.

Topics include:
Programs offered to students and recent graduates include:

Fellowships, Scholarships, and Similar Programs: These are temporary programs designed for students, recent graduates, as well as career professionals. These programs vary among federal agencies.

Student Career Experience Program (SCEP): This program is available only to current degree-seeking students enrolled at least half-time in an accredited high school or technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, or graduate or professional school.

Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP): This 2-year program is available to students and recent graduates, but is not restricted to just these applicants.

Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program: This is a program administered by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) designed to attract highly qualified persons with graduate degrees who demonstrate a commitment to leadership in the Federal service.

Good luck on assisting your friend. If I can be of further assistance, let me know.