Allen Magtibay


I believe NIH has a central office for IT called CIT. I think it stands for Center for Information Technology. Also, I think each of the institutes have their own IT divisions as well. I assume they report up to CIT. The CIT offers services not only to programs within NIH but other federal agencies as well. I know that they offer hosting services as well as healthcare IT contracting services through NITAAC. I hope this helps. BTW, have you considered the Public Health Corps as career option. We have several PHS officers who work in IT, myself included. Unfortunately I don’t know any PHS officers working at the CIT right now or I would have connected you with them.