I. Michael Snyder
I am thankful for:
- A new job after 6 months of unemployment
- The support of family and friends during this trying time
- My wonderful wife, my caring son, plus my 4 loving dogs and numerous foster dogs
- My scout troop and the support of the boys and adults in providing me with a chance to contribute to the a giving and learning community
- All the great people at M-NCPPC for their welcoming attitude
- A great and giving country of people who strive to help others in the face of disaster and terrorism.
What I wish for in the coming year:
- Positions for those people I know still looking for work
- Opportunities for all those seeking and discouraged by the current job market
- A rapid and broad increase in prosperity as the economy improves
- An end to hostilities and peace among all the worlds citizens
- Improvements in the availability of renewable, sustainable, and green energy for everyone
- Continued world-wide collaboration in the pursuit of medical break-throughs for all disease, illnesses, and health related hardships
- Freedom, liberty, and happiness for all.