Reply To: Public Service Recognition Week – May 3-9, 2015

Home Forums Human Resources Public Service Recognition Week – May 3-9, 2015 Reply To: Public Service Recognition Week – May 3-9, 2015

Terrence Hill
Participant

I was disappointed to find out that the Partnership for Public Service cancelled this year’s Town Hall Meeting. Bummer!
However, the Public Service 5K Run/Walk on Sunday, May 10th is still on!

There are other ways to get involved. Attend, Connect, Share

Throughout the country, mayors, governors, agency leaders, communities and public service organizations participate in PSRW by issuing proclamations; hosting award ceremonies and special tribute events. Events in Washington, D.C. will include the third annual Public Service 5K run/walk, a government appreciation day at the Washington Nationals and a luncheon to announce finalists for the 2015 Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals.

Faces of Government: Help us share positive stories of how government works by contributing profiles about government employees and their work and accomplishments.

Public Service White Board: Join our white board photo campaign on Facebook and Instagram to proclaim “I ♥ public servants because…” or “I’m proud to serve because….”.

PSRW Thunderclap: Sign up for the PSRW 2015 Thunderclap campaign where a few hundred supporters can spread a message of thanks to millions of social media followers.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and join the conversation using #PSRW.