Henry Brown
Participant

a whole lot to digest about this bill, after spending some number of hours with it there are significant number of issues that will have to be addressed in one forum or another… There are parts of the bill that I believe will have rather universal acceptance and there are other parts which are probably a bit of reach even for those who believe that bigness is good and since the government is very big it is very good…

IMO the biggest issue is who is in charge when a disaster strikes and can all the key players work together with equal power or does there need to be someone in charge. I believe that a case could be made for either position and After I make some effort to fully understand ALL the bill will make my opinion known to members of congress who will have to do all the workups on the bill.

a 186 page bill which covers a whole lot of bases…

Pdf file format or see attached

on June 17th had opencongress.org had 17 blogs posted which voiced an opinion on what part of the bill or another…

Google search ( http://bit.ly/9unAYp ) turns up about 2 million items on this bill