Jay A. Allen
Participant

Thanks Steve!

A couple of notes for folks regarding this survey:

1. It does appear to be intended for Federal GS (or equivalent) employees only and,
2. Only those in the IT industry (2200 series or similar).

Now, having clarified this present ACT/IAC survey, I would like to take a moment to mention to folks that I have been talking with Andy K. about leveraging GovLoop as a platform for Instructional Designers (to include those who identify themselves as Instructional Systems Designers, Human Performance Technologists, etc.) to engage much how Mary Davie has rallied the acquisition workforce.

I find there is a need for a broader conversation, especially with the advance of social media, virtual worlds, other technology finding their way into educating, training, and professionally developing the Federal workforce.

At the ADL Initiative, we are embarking on an ambitious endeavor to create a new SCORM standard (I am rallying for it to be called “The Perfect SCORM” – a holdover from my USCG days) to be able to accommodate newer technologies and their use.

We believe that ID/ISD/HPT needs to lead the way.

If you want to be a part of the discussion, please reach me through GovLoop and I will be sure to include you in the conversation going forward!

V/r,