Richard Oppedisano

There is no special program or procedure that you can use to be considered for a transfer from one agency to another. You need to apply for specific vacancies as they become available. To do this you should review OPM’s website to view USA Jobs. You can identify specific positions and or locations to assist you in your search.

Hope this helps.