WTD (what to do)
1) Use the free time for cheap fun. Go to a museaum. Walk. Take a day trip with friends.
2) Check out all the malls. Lake forrest mall in Rockvill or the ones in Tyson's corner. DC has a great mall but its really just an open field ( LoL )
3) See some good movies like "L.A. Battlefield" on March 11th. A 1pm showtime is cheap.
4) Relax. "Fear is believing that what you can not see - nor touch - nor change is going to happen.
Faith is believing that what you can not see - nor touch - nor change is going to happen."
5) Volunteer to help at a blood drive, church, etc. Do something to pass the time. This is a good time to try new things.
6) Update your resume.
7) Make doctor appointments. This is really true for those with little sick time.
8) Stay on GovLoop.
What not to do
1) Freak out and shut yourself in.
2) Spend hours at iHOP wondering what to do. iHOP is great but there is more.
3) Think or say "This will go on for ever" It will not
4) Do nothing. One will be back at work in a few weeks whishing they had done something.