Here are 10 tips for creating an engaging internal blog:
1. Focus on your readers' wants and needs.
2. Limit your content to xxx words.
3. Include images whenever possible.
4. Invite readers to respond.
5. Provide useful links that readers can click on for more information.
6. Tie local topics into national or global issues or trends.
7. Write to be understood, not to impress.
8. Vary your sentence length, but strive to keep paragraphs short.
9. Use active voice rather than passive.
10. Be authentic.