So lets have a little bit of fun today. It seems that every group, school and town is getting a list, so lets add federal employees to those groups! Feel free to add your own at the bottom of the blog.
1. When people shout “high five!” and your first thought is “over my dead body.
2. Jan. 1 doesn’t even hold a candle to Oct. 1.
3. You groan audibly when anyone starts an argument with the phrase “The government is like a household…”
4. Your position was eliminated months ago but you are still around.
5. They don’t make service pins in denominations high enough to represent your years of service.