2010 Bucket List

Home Forums Miscellaneous 2010 Bucket List

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda Blount 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Lauren Modeen
    Participant

New Year Resolutions have their place, but I personally think bucket lists for a new year are more fun, more optimistic, and more likely to actually happen (you’re more likely to do what you like, eh?). What’s in your bucket for 2010?

Amanda Blount
    Participant

Besides, of course, spending time with my kids and husband. I would like to find a fantastic photo scanner and scan all my old photos. Anyone have any ideas for a quick, wonderful photo scanner. (oh yeah, less than $200) That is what I really want to do this year.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Travel to 2 new countries.
    Get back on my exercise routine.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Hmm…try ebay or craigslist for a scanner. You can get a cheap all in one – printer/fax/scanner for around $200 or less – but sometimes they can be crappy.

Gretchen Ehlen
    Participant

Find a full-time job and stick with my exercise routine.

Be an attentive, book-reading, create-lots-of-quality-moments, first-time dad.
    Get GovLoop on national prime-time TV (or Oprah) 🙂

Jim Krzmarzick
    Participant

Finally get out to Kennedy Space Center and watch a shuttle launch before the shuttle program winds down. Oh, and also finally figure out how Andrew & I are related!

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Ooh. I want to go to Kennedy too. Last year right?

Nice, Jim. Sitting here with my Dad at Christmas, showing him GovLoop…and your picture! Will send you a message to figure it out. May get this mystery solved in 2009.

Jim Krzmarzick
    Participant

If everything goes according to the current schedule, the last shuttle flight will happen late in 2010. More likely, however, since stuff always happens, we’ll get some schedule slips and fly some in 2011.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Got it…so I got 2 years then…

Pattie Buel
    Participant

I picked up a Canon multifunction print/scan/copy w/wireless networking (MP620B) at Best Buy for less than $100 back in Oct so I could scan some old pics for a reunion for my hubby. Easy to use, scanned pics looked great (some were polaroids) and was very easy to use. I love the USB port on the front so I can plug in my thumb drive and send scans directly to it since I don’t have admin rights on my work laptop (and haven’t felt like calling the help desk to have them do the install of the printer).

Pattie Buel
    Participant

I was at the first launch while in high school so want to get to the last one as well. Plus one of my college classmates is scheduled to be on the crew

Dave Winters
    Participant

Hunting and fishing more with my son – he just got out of the USCG!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.