3 open Accounting Positions!

Home Forums Job Openings 3 open Accounting Positions!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Remi Akande 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Martin Gruss
    Participant

Dynaxys is a growing company that designs, builds, operates, and supports proprietary data systems and outsourced business process services in mortgage banking and accounting. Primarily a government contractor, we develop accounting and finance related systems and operate them from our Silver Spring datacenter for use by our clients. Here is a little info about each position. Please message me for more details.

Systems Accountant
    Job# 215SystAcct

We are looking for an individual with both conceptual and practical skills in accounting. Full and part-time candidates will be considered.

Business Analyst

Job# 216BA

We seek a business analyst with strong business skills and experience with accounting systems and business processes. Candidate will work with clients to elicit, develop and document functional business requirement specifications and translate these requirements for use by the software development team in systems design and enhancement. The candidate will also work with clients to develop reports, identify issues and identify and document potential solutions, and track issues from start through resolution. Position requires excellent writing and communication skills, demonstrated problem solving capabilities, strong organizational skills, and ease and experience in technical and business environments.

Staff Accountant
    Job# 214SA
    Responsibilities:
    Create, approve, and post general ledger accounting entries.
    Perform month end closing task.
    Must be able to perform detailed research and analysis on data mapping, account reconciliations, and GL variances.
    Report reconciliation and interpretation for client support.
    Support department cash management services.
    Respond inquiries and audits.
    Test / evaluate / verify new program operations and reports.
    Assist programmers in development and or modifications of programs.

Remi Akande
    Participant

Hello My name is Remi and I am interested in Business Analyst Job# 216BA. Please kindly send me more detail information about the position. My email address is [email protected].

Martin Gruss
    Participant

Thank you for your interest. I’ve forwarded your information to our Human Resources Director and she will contact you directly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.