June 22, 2010 at 11:33 am #103593
Dannielle BlumenthalMember1. It takes 5 days to get 2 days out of a 1 week vacation when you subtract travel and 3 days of transitioning from work to vacation mode.2. You do not understand how truly degrading modeling is to a woman’s humanity until you have witnessed a photo shoot.3. Starbucks would be an ideal shelter-in-place in the event of any sort of emergency–they have food, drink, and brain supplements (The New York Times).4. Social media, the Internet and privacy do not go together naturally: Even if you think you don’t care, turn off “provide my location” when you’re using Google and Twitter.5. Time is running out, though it looks like we have forever. Be yourself, build your relationships, and contribute something to the world that is a unique reflection of you.
June 22, 2010 at 1:47 pm #103597
1. Bears will run away just as you get the camera focused.
2. No one really needs 200 pictures of deer.
3. Mountain trails that drop 1400 feet in 2 miles before climbing 1500 feet in 1.5 miles are more “interesting” at 53 than they were at 23.
4. Multiple exposure does not necessarily build immunity to tick bites.
5. Paradise is composed of cool breezes during sunny days on a deep woods trail overlooking streams, waterfalls, mountains and valleys. (Rocky Top – Big Run Loop in SNP)
June 22, 2010 at 4:18 pm #103595
HAHA Peter on your #1, 2 and 3– especially #3!!!
And I could go on so further with your #2, Danielle. As beautiful as our bodies may be, we are not meat.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.