500+ innovation tools for public good – Public Design Vault

Home Forums Citizen Engagement & Customer Service 500+ innovation tools for public good – Public Design Vault

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jason Leow 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Jason Leow
    Participant

I just made something useful for folks here who are working at the intersection of human-centered design, innovation and public good. Public Design Vault is a curated directory with 500+ design thinking tools & resources for the public sector, all in one place. I made this to help my own community in my country, and thought this might also be useful in other countries, especially if you’re a UX designer creating an app that serves vulnerable groups, a manager of an in-house government design team, a social worker running a program for your community, an organizational change expert and a officer charged with driving public service innovation and transformation. There’s even a forum and chat group to ask questions and help one another with answers, about design-driven innovation in the public sector.

https://publicdesignvault.com

Would love to hear from you guys if this is useful for your work, why or why not?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.