A Life Without Internet…Where Would We Be?

Home Forums Technology A Life Without Internet…Where Would We Be?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jay Johnson 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

My house has been without internet for most of this week, and it has been quite a challenge to live without! I guess you never really know how dependent you are on something until you don’t have it anymore!

This made me think back to the time before my family had internet in our house. Granted, I was a youngster who didn’t have to pay bills and work, but my life has significantly changed since 1995 with daily use of the internet.

What Would Your Life be Like Without The Internet?

Now, when you think about your internet connection, think about how much more reliable it can be. CenturyLink, a proud partner of GovLoop, is available for all of your connection needs.

———————————–

CenturyLink (formerly Qwest Communications) is a proud partner of GovLoop and is committed to the communication missions of state, local and federal governments. Its concept of operations is driven by an unwavering commitment to provide best-in-class customer service. CenturyLink is positioned to support your mission objectives with global reach, expanded network and financial strength.

Jay Johnson
    Participant

We’d still be snail-mailing and long-distance calling to communicate with others, but I think texting would be huge.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.