March 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm #156764
Sales | Washington, DC, United States
The Sales Executive’s focus will center on Infoblox’s Federal market segment. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle, as well as maintaining and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory.
- Understand, develop and grow a Country/Region/Territory whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Understand and convey key Business issues facing Distributors, resellers and customers
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target (Quota).
- Recruit and manage the channel partners including Distributors/Re-Sellers/Systems Integrators
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
- canvassing and cold calls
- executive calls
- line manager presentations
- product demonstrations
- discussion of papers and proposals
- negotiation and close
- Develop and plan sales/marketing activities and campaigns within each Country/Region/Territory.
- Understand, where appropriate, opportunities for localization of our products and services.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions in the Northern California region.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.