June 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm #133864
The Accounting Specialist works with our Controller as a dynamic duo to ensure that our clients are billed and our vendors and employees are paid accurately and on time. GovDelivery is a fast growing company dedicated to supporting communications between Governments and Citizens.
If you enjoy a working hard as a part of team in a collaborative environment, tasking your brain against data and numbers, and inspiring confidence in colleagues and clients as you expertly coordinate sensitive information and materials, we’d love to hear from you!
- Accounts receivable including Salesforce.com data, preparation of customer invoices, receipt and application of incoming payments, issue resolution and status updates to leadership and functional teams
- Accounts payable including vendor invoices, appropriate authorizations, general ledger entry, check preparation and “voucher packaging” for vendor accounts
- Payroll entry and processing
- Constantly strive to innovate efficiencies and effectiveness in your department and the organization as a whole
- Coordinate and assist with responses to RFP/RFOs
- Assist with annual financial statement audit and quarterly financial reviews
- Accounting degree or similar certification
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy – thorough in thinking and execution
- Joyful approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic and effective organization
- Sarbanes Oxley experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Successfully manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Strong self direction - motivated to work both independently and in a collaborative team
- High learning velocity and passion for excellence
- Strong aptitude for mastering computer software (MS Word, Excel and Outlook preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Clear, concise communications
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.