Acquisition Detail

Home Forums Careers Acquisition Detail

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daniel E Fox Daniel E Fox 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Daniel E Fox
    Daniel E Fox
    Participant

Hi Govloopers!

I’m a Management and Program Analyst at the DOT’s Office of Inspector General (based out of DC, currently GS-11). Over the course of the last year and a half, as an analyst in our procurement audit division, I’ve taken the training to become FAC-C Level 1 (Refresh) certified. I’m looking for an opportunity to further this education by getting assigned on a temporary detail in a procurement shop somewhere. From the research I’ve done and the mentors I’ve spoken with in my office, it sounds like when it comes to details (at least in my office) they’re all about you creating the initiative in finding an opportunity. Does anyone out there have any experience in securing temporary details, know of any existing initiatives that I may be able to take advantage of, or simply know of a procurement shop in need of a temporary detail assignee that might be willing to work out some kind of detail? Let’s talk…

Best,
    Daniel Fox

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.