July 6, 2009 at 11:38 am #75202
Nicholas L. AbidParticipant
If so, we have a very unique employment opportunity for you …
New Technology Research Analyst/Web 2.0 Research Analyst (09-0034)
OMNITEC SOLUTIONS, Inc., (http://www.omnitecinc.com) is the recognized leader in providing web based solutions to the Public Affairs operations for much of the DOD, a position further supported via our recent $37 million, four and one/half year contract with the Defense Media Activity (DMA) to provide software development, new media integration, maintenance and management support for Department of Defense public-facing websites.
This has created an opening for a New Technology Research Specialist. The ideal candidate will:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of various Internet Technologies;
2. Possess the ability to conduct industry analysis of various Internet Technologies;
3. Be an active and passionate user of Web 2.0 technologies, social networking, and technology blogs;
4. Stays up to date on Internet Industry trends and “toys”;
1. .Net development skills a plus;
2. Microsoft Windows Server and /or Internet Information Server (IIS) background a plus;
3. Linux/Unix/OS X and Apache background a plus;
4. Coco development a plus;
As this position supports the federal government, US citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
This position is located in Alexandria, VA (22314).
Please forward resume & compensation history to: [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.