Are You Going to the Taste of DC?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Are You Going to the Taste of DC?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeff Ribeira 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

As a relatively new DC’er and a new hire, I’ve spent the past year looking for new opportunities to explore all that the city has to offer. Here’s one that I love:

DC has turned me into a foodie. Why? It’s a city jammed packed with amazing and eclectic restaurants and food trucks. For a foodie like me, there is nothing that blows my mind more than the Taste of DC.

Taste of DC is a food, wine, beer, and music festival that features tastings and dishes from tons of DC’s best restaurants, eateries and food trucks.The event gives visitors the chance to taste the best food, wine, and beer local vendors have to offer. The best part is that as you dine, you help out a great cause. A portion of the proceeds from the Taste of DC will be donated to the DC Central Kitchen, the American Red Cross and Bread for the City.

This year’s Taste of DC will take place on October 8-10:

Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.

Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.

Monday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

Food, drinks, fun and giving back. What better way to spend a weekend?

Will you be there?

For more information check out http://www.thetasteofdc.org/.

New to DC? Want to be more social in the city? Head over to the Aetna New Hire Hub to explore amazing resources for new hires!

—————————

Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving approximately 35.3 million people with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care. Aetna offers a broad range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities and health care management services for Medicaid plans. Aetna is a proud partner of GovLoop and provide the community with the New Hire Hub.

Jeff Ribeira

I’ll be there!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.