Attention all Air Force people! need some help getting into USAFR

Home Forums Job Openings Attention all Air Force people! need some help getting into USAFR

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Meistrich 8 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

David Meistrich
    Participant

Can’t believe it- been trying to get an 1N0 slot in the USAFR since July and for reasons I just can’t figure out why nothing has stuck. I’m a former Army 96B40 and 71E4 Attache tech trying to switch over and can’t get a Strat Intell slot. After endless emails I got a hold of lots of decent Os who pass me on to the 8s and there it dies. Come on Air Force you have all the intel people you need? Can anyone help? Much thanks.

David Meistrich
    Participant

Much thanks, I am working with a recruiter out of Andrews and one would think this would be a simple process, but for some reason this guy is just not making it happen aside from getting me medically cleared, he has yet to find even one unit. I will try the above reference, thanks again.

Kevin O’Brien
    Participant

I just joined this Gov Group 2.0 and you are the message I’m sending… I don’t know about AFRC. But I do know about ANG. You really should look at both ANG RESERVES b4 choosing. I am currently stationed at McGuire AFB, NJ and know some intel contacts for the ANG here. Just let me know if you want to talk to the people here. My email is [email protected]. Good luck.

David Meistrich
    Participant

Thanks Kevin, I just shot you a note via yahoo.

Kevin O’Brien
    Participant

No problem David, I am sorry for the late reply. I am TDY right now for military duties. I just looked at my email and did not see anything from you. I am sorry. The issue is probably on my end of the email. My security settings on my email were set extremely high and MANY emails were discarded as spam. I fixed the problem now (fingers crossed). If you do not mind, can you please re-send the email and I can hopefully help out anyway I can. Email: [email protected].

VR, Kevin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.