September 30, 2009 at 2:59 pm #81930
Work closely with an intelligence community client to assess business and mission challenges and recommend solutions that have enough detail and specifics to lead to implementation. Conduct interviews and research, analyze information related to client challenges, develop communication strategies, and use an inductive approach to develop recommendations. Support the completion of client deliverables, maintain responsibility for the completion of portions of project activities, and develop communication strategies. Maintain flexibility to work on a variety of assignments of varying lengths and participate in the implementation of recommendations. Present recommendations, meet with clients independently as a representative of the team or client group, and structure approaches to problems with supervision. Apply appropriate methods, leverage firm resources to bring optimum solutions to clients, and execute project work plans in the field. This position is located in McLean, VA.
* TS/SCI required
* 2+ years experience with Army Intelligence
-Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* 2+ years experience (Army preferably) in a deployed environment with exposure to detention and handling of terrorist suspects
* 2+ years experience in applying the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) as an operational planning and briefing tool
* 2+ years experience in Army Intelligence or Information operations I/O, EW CNO, PSYOP, MILDEC in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities.
* 2+ years experience in HUMINT tasking systems in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.