July 22, 2010 at 5:55 pm #106202
Description: A DC-based integrated marketing communications agency is seeking a full-time Business Development Leader to build our Public Sector practice.
Core responsibilities include:
- Identifying new business opportunities, primarily with the Federal Government
- Pursuing opportunities and positioning the agency to win
- Growing relationships with clients, gathering intelligence, and influencing the requirements
- Facilitating win strategy by making strategic and tactical decisions regarding teaming, technical proposal response and past performance solutions development
- Lead the team during the proposal phase and after award
- See the opportunity through from concept to close
Requirements: The selected Business Development Leader must have previous business development experience and preferably some working with Federal Government agencies. The selected applicant may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility for clearance.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.