September 25, 2009 at 3:11 pm #81469
MicroAgility (an Inc 500 company) is a boutique Operation Management and IT consulting company. Our agile, passionate, and experienced consultants work together with organizations nationwide to solve their pressing challenges. To learn more about us, please visit us at http://www.microagility.com . We are also certified 8(a) and WMBE and offer our services to public sector. Therefore, we are aggressively seeking to augment our Business Development staff in a flexible and innovative way. We are interested in accomplished people who want to work part-to-full time on a purely pay-for-performance based compensation model. This is a great opportunity for someone who has good network of hiring managers and would like to earn extra money i.e. commission of up to 40-50% of the margin.
We have a decent infrastructure and team of recruiters to source candidates virtually in all technologies, industries, and states; however, we need to increase business development/account-managers type resources that can break through new accounts and increase the inflow of work orders from "Direct Clients" based on their networks.
As a Business Development/Account Manager, you are expected to bring:
- Some staffing industry/process knowledge
- A Rolodex of contacts on hiring managers
- Some Business Development experience, someone who can make the cold calls, connect with hiring managers and build corporate relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT executives/hiring managers
- Customer centric optimistic and high spirited attitude with ability in managing client accounts and exceeding expectations
- Agility, drive, and ambition to succeed with long term vision
- Represent MicroAgility to prospects/clients according to our principals
- Help build an image of agile and customer centric company
- Contacting prospects/clients and maintaining relationships with them
- Obtaining Work Orders/Job requirements from direct clients
- Forwarding the job requirements to the Recruiting team to identity resources
- Any other related to the business development/Account Management
MicroAgility will provide you:
- Right to use it’s brand/Name
- Email account with microagility domain Business Cards
- Training in our process
- Generous commission 40-50% of the margin. For example, once we have successfully placed 10 people for your requirements and the average margin is $20 per hour, you will receive $70-$100 per hour. (You are expected to bare your own expenses for travel, phone, Internet and any other related to your work)
- Commission checks within five days after receiving payments from clients
Please send your resume at [email protected] .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.