February 16, 2010 at 11:01 pm #92273
DefenseWeb Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is currently seeking a Business Development Manager in our Falls Church, VA office. As a Business Development Manager for DefenseWeb Technologies, Inc., you manage sales to DoD (Army, Air Force, Navy/Marine Corps) and other Federal agencies. You must be high energy, passionate and able to manage yourself and your time. You must be willing to stand on your own results and be generously compensated.
DefenseWeb offers custom technology solutions that encourage collaboration and cooperation between service branches and make DoD and federal health and family programs more efficient, less expensive, and more relevant. We have a proven history of delivering these solutions on time, within budget and beyond expectations.
Established in 1998, DefenseWeb is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Military Health Systems with offices in San Diego, San Antonio and Washington DC Area.
- Direct selling of professional services and technology solutions to the DoD and other Federal agencies in a rapidly growing company.
- The key objective will be centered on developing new client relationships, using strategic thinking skills to outline solutions, and managing the entire sales process.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Track ongoing sales activities, forecasting business opportunities, and developing new business relationships.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.