May 20, 2011 at 8:57 pm #130957
Division: Business Development Location:
This position will focus on the US Navy and SOCOM market segments within the Department of Defense (DoD). Individual will work closely with MEP’s BD Manager for this market space to identify new opportunities. The position will assist in market analysis, research of competition, and open market surveying of conferences and meetings that would help BD in identifying organizational structures to call on.
- Ideal candidate will have an understanding of the military and/or an interest in DoD policy and/or acquisition
- Will coordinate with BD Manager to enter administrative data into the business development pipeline
- Attend staff meetings and capture meetings to observe the bid process and assist in editing documents
- Conduct online research of opportunities and competition leveraging the internet, open sources, and MEP competitive analysis tools like INPUT, CENTURION, and FedSources
- Draft PowerPoint presentations for presentation of data collected
- Experience interacting with military personnel
- General computer skills required, experience with PowerPoint a plus
- Major in: History or Political Science
- Has a particular interest in sales and business development
For more information, and to apply for this position, click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.