CALL FOR SPEAKERS – Implementing A New Performance System That Meets The Updated GPRA Requirements:

Home Forums Budgeting CALL FOR SPEAKERS – Implementing A New Performance System That Meets The Updated GPRA Requirements:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Paschane 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Erin Sherwood
    Participant

Implementing A New Performance System That Meets The Updated GPRA Requirements:

How To Enhance Transparency, Set Priorities, Monitor Progress And Drive Results

June 20-23, 2011 ~ Washington, DC

Is your agency forward thinking it it’s approach to tackle these updated guidelines?

Has your team mapped out the priorities of your organization and how you will achieve each goal?

Do you have “need to know” advice to share with other government employees?

Topics will include (but not limited to):
    Understanding the inner-workings and best methods for your performance measurement initiatives
    Transforming your day-to-day operations to make them more citizen-centered and results-oriented
    Cascading measurement processes down throughout all levels of your agency to ensure everyday, bottom-line management
    Adopting current performance measurement practices to the new Administration’s Performance Framework
    Using social media and Web 2.0 tools for program management
    Allocating and justifying budget funds by developing mission-aligned business cases
    Utilizing a strategy map to communicate strategy to all employees and external stakeholders
    Providing transparency and accountability to citizens
    Linking reward and recognition programs with organizational performance measures to ensure agency-wide ownership
    Fostering mission-focused employee behavior and culture to support the measurement framework

If your agency, or one you admire, should be a speaker at this upcoming June conference please send me a message for full details!

To view the format of our events please view a past conference linked below.

http://www.aliconferences.com/conf/perf_meas_govt0410/benefits.htm

David Paschane
    Participant

I’d like to know more about the speaker request. Some of us at VA are leading the use of PASS, and its capacity for sustaining performance architectures.

Erin Sherwood
    Participant

Hi David,

Unfortunately the agenda for the conference on Meeting The New Government Performance & Results Act has been filled. I do encourage you to take a look at the program: http://www.aliconferences.com/conf/GPRA_requirements0911/index.htm

The actual conference has been rescheduled to September 12- 15 and there is a $400 discount if you register before July 27th.

I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop the next time we at A.L.I begin planning a conference on a similar topic!

Thanks David!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.