Calling Budget Folks – GS 9 to 14

Home Forums Job Openings Calling Budget Folks – GS 9 to 14

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tony mazzella 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

I have a friend who is hiring 3 slots GS-9/13 and one GS-14 budget positions. It’s a pretty cool and opening should be announced shortly on USAJOBS. Let me know if interested and I’ll pass along the name.

tony mazzella
    Participant

I am interested.

I currently live in Denver and have been a GS 13 for DOI and DOE.

My resume is attached.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Great – thanks

Markesia Howell
    Participant

Location?

tony mazzella
    Participant

I attached a more current resume

Jason Tonkins
    Participant

I’m interested.

I am definitely interested in these positions. I am currently a Budget Examiner with the NYS Division of the Budget. I am not sure if this disqualifies me or not, but I would like to be considered for any openings. My resume is attached. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

Regards,

Blair Gearhart

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Location – DC…

Thanks…will forward and keep ’em coming

Sylvonia Poole
    Participant

Hi,
    It was great meeting you at the 1st ever DC GovUps last night at 18th Street lounge. The event was great. I also met Andrew Karzmarzick and I will be volunteering as an email greeter for Govloop.

I am a GS-11 Financial Analyst/Budget Analyst within DoD. I am looking for a GS-12 Budget Analyst position. I have an active Top Secret Clearance with a Counter Intelligence Polygraph. I have received several government awards to include the Financial Management Trainee of the Year for Echelon II and above, Government Performance Awards, Government 2-day Time off Award, Government Incentive Award, Cash Bonuses, and Positive Performance Appraisals throughout my government career. I was also chosen to be the Intelligence Oversight Officer Alternate for the East for our Financial Management Directorate. I am also a Module 1 Certified Defense Financial Manager. My email address is [email protected]. Please let me know if I need to provide anything else. Thanks for posting this! I am so excited about this opportunity! I hope to hear from your friend soon. I am very interested!

Sylvonia

Sylvonia Poole
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I have worked at OMB, DFAS, and the Navy in a budget roles. I have 3+ years in federal budgeting. I have experience in programming, budgeting, execution, accounting, and metrics.

Thanks
    Sylvonia Poole

Sylvonia Poole
    Participant

Do you know when the budget analysts jobs are planning to open on USA jobs?

thanks
    sylvonia

Richard Glen Miller
    Participant

Do you know where these positions are?
    I’m under a BRAC and wish to stay in New Jersey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.