September 18, 2009 at 2:30 pm #80926
Nicholas L. AbidParticipant
Lead Network / Systems Engineer, CITRIX
09-0047: Enterprise Infrastructure re-engineering
OMNITEC Solutions (http://www.omnitecinc.com) provides a variety of web-based services and solutions to multiple Intelligence agencies in the Washington, DC area.
We have just been awarded another new contract to support a major infrastructure and database engineering upgrade and we are in search of a Principal Network or System Engineer to be a lead on the infrastructure effort. The following skills are required;
– BS and 10+ years of experience, or MS and 8+ years of experience as a Senior Network/System Engineer, supporting large & complex enterprise networks;
– 5+ years CITRIX experience, including hands-on experience designing and implementing enterprise level CITRIX based networks;
– Experience as a technical lead, including proven/demonstrated success with customer facilitation, relationship management of/with multiple client/contractor/vendor personnel, and quality deliverables;
– Strong MS SQL Server experience, including database design, connectivity, and technical support, including communication & interfacing between multiple databases;
– Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI access required;
– ability to work on site in Northwest Washington, DC (20535);
– able to start a new position +/- October 15, 2009.
Strongly Desired skills:
– i2/Choicepoint database experience;
– SIPRnet and NIPRnet experience;
Please forward your resume and salary history to: [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.