July 13, 2010 at 1:55 am #105417
Our client is looking for a cleared BD Director for a temp-to-perm opportunity.
1. Local to the DC commuting area
2. Active Security Clearance
3. Experience with IO, PSYOPS, SC, INTEL and/or ORSA
4. Working understanding of Media
5. 10+ years of experience within the federal marketplace, specifically Department of Defense (DoD)
Other Preferred requirements:
1. Experienced hands-on, savvy executive who is analytical, knowledgeable, and confident in their abilities, establishing immediate credibility
2. Superb interpersonal and time management skills. Must able to generate trust and build alliances with the organization and with external vendors and customers
3. Creative individual who regularly seeks innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
4. Extensive experience understanding the activities of the entire federal government capture, proposal and federal contracting process, from pre-RFP through customer debriefs
5. Highly self motivated, experienced coach, leading diverse technical teams with a flexible, reliable, strong work ethic in pursuit of new business opportunities
6. Skilled communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills as well as outstanding presentation skills
7. Proficient in MS Office
8. BA/BS Degree
They are looking to hire immediately, on a temp-to-perm basis. Rate will depend upon your experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and requested rates to Lisa Arlt Escoto at [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.