February 6, 2012 at 10:13 pm #152172
The Client Support Manager is responsible for creating outstanding customer satisfaction. Leading a team of customer support specialists and analysts, the Client Support Manager maintains a “Customer Focused” environment that helps our clients achieve awesome value from our web-based software products by providing world class support, answering questions about our products and helping clients use our systems better.
GovDelivery is well positioned as a leader in Government to Citizen communications and has several web-based software products that help our clients communicate more effectively and efficiently. We have a large, established client base, a strong customer-oriented culture and world class products. Our goal is to continue building an organization of smart, aggressive, awesome people who are committed to our mission and focused on our customers. Energy, attitude, integrity and reliability are required for success.
- Lead a growing team of client care specialists, providing first- and second-level support for GovDelivery ‘s 400+ clients
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives including customer feedback, employee feedback, root cause analysis, cross-functional team input and other sources
- Ensure all Client Care team members are continuously trained on existing and new products
- Meet all customer support Service Level Agreements (SLAs); work with team to ensure outstanding cases are being managed and followed up on in reasonable time frame
- Maintain appropriate process and procedures to ensure effective and efficient customer service, including escalation procedures to other company teams
- Manage mass communications to customers, particularly around incidents
- Determine appropriate structure and organization to support growing product lines
Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a call center
- Supervisory/Team lead experience
- Desire and ability to understand what drives client needs
- Balance of decisiveness and flexibility
- Attention to detail – thorough in thinking and execution
- Top notch communication skills (oral and written)
- Enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
- Experience supporting computer software
- Technical understanding of computer software and software development concepts
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected]
GovDelivery, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 600 Saint Paul, MN 55102
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.