May 16, 2011 at 4:19 pm #130371
Working within Client Services the Client Care Specialist (CCS) is the front line of support for clients – both external (established public sector clients) and internal (e.g., Technical Support, Implementation, Sales, Product Management). The CCS is responsible for addressing requests (phone, email and online) and providing assistance with the GovDelivery Digital Subscription Management (DSM) system. As a subject matter expert, the CCS will provide outstanding customer service through a deep understanding of GovDelivery products and services.
- Utilize the GovDelivery platform and CRM tools to assist clients with questions, concerns, system issues and best practices.
- Appropriately escalate issues ensuring that all stakeholders are updated and engaged
- Document client contact and related activities allowing for accurate reporting and the identification of trends and potential system enhancements
- Work cross-functionally to continually innovate and enhance efficiency to meet client needs and exceed expectations
- Rotating on-call support
- A record of successfully supporting client needs
- Desire to work with a dynamic team (preferably call center) in a fast paced environment
- Passion for client success
- Expert knowledge of help desk software (Salesforce.com Service and Support or other CRM platform preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Success in building strong team relationships
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach
The ideal candidate will also hold many of the following
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge of software troubleshooting
- Software development lifecycle experience/knowledge
- Software as a Service (SaaS) support experience
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.