June 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm #132890
The Client Care Team Lead is responsible for maintaining a “Customer Focused” environment, partnering with our customers to achieve the highest customer lifetime value and satisfaction. This role leads a team of Client Care Specialists, the central point of contact for customers. The Client Care Team Lead is key in helping our clients achieve the most impact by using the GovDelivery SaaS platform.
Well positioned as a leader in Government to Citizen communications, we have a large, established client base, a strong customer-oriented culture and world class products. Our goal is to continue building an organization of smart, aggressive, awesome people who are committed to our mission and focused on our customers. Energy, attitude, integrity and reliability are required for success. If you are highly motivated, endlessly curious, always skeptical, driven to excellence and need to see data to support an opinion (including your own!) we’d love to hear from you!
- Supervise a growing team of client care specialists, providing first-level support for GovDelivery ‘s 400+ clients
- Subject Matter Expert for all GovDelivery production software
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives including customer feedback, employee feedback, root cause analysis, cross-functional team input and other sources
- Ensure all Client Care team members are continuously trained on existing and new products
- Meet all customer support Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Desire and ability to understand what drives client needs
- Balance of decisiveness and flexibility
- Attention to detail – thorough in thinking and execution
- Top notch communication skills (oral and written)
- Enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
- Experience working in a Call center
- Supervisory/Team lead experience
- Experience supporting computer software
- Technical understanding of computer software and software development concepts
- Native Spanish fluency preferred
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.