August 20, 2015 at 4:16 pm #247323
There is one (1) opening for a permanent full-time Communications Consultant 5 (CC 5) within the Division of Prevention and Community Health – Office of the Assistant Secretary, Health Promotion and Communication Section. This recruitment may be used to fill other CC 5 positions within the section.
This position serves as a senior health communicator and program manager within the Health Promotion and Communication Section. It supervises the health communication specialists within the section and is the division lead which approves all PCH web and intranet content including revision and maintenance work. It functions as lead in PCH for all web based communication products and tools. It provides technical assistance to division staff on the planning, implementation, and evaluation of health communication and health promotion interventions.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Health Communication, Community Health, Health Promotion, or a closely related field.
• Three (3) or more years of management or consultative experience in evidence-based health communication practices.
• Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience.
• Two (2) or more years of experience working with website management and web-based communication products.
• Demonstrated experience applying quality improvement tools to improve efficiency, accuracy, and overall quality.
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://tinyurl.com/DOH2881
- This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Rachel Lopez.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.