CONTEST - FREE Gov 2.0 Expo and Summit Passes

Home Forums Miscellaneous CONTEST - FREE Gov 2.0 Expo and Summit Passes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

The O'Reilly Gov 2.0 Expo Showcase and invite-only Gov 2.0 Summit September 8-10 in Washington D.C. are some of the hottest tickets in town to learn about how government can use technology as a platform for change.

These are can't-miss events, and GovTwit & GovLoop have teamed up to give away four passes to the Expo and two passes to the Summit.

Here's what you have to do to win:
    Simply follow both @GovTwit and @GovLoop on Twitter and ReTweet the following message:

"I just entered to win a pass to #Gov20 Expo & Summit. Just follow @GovTwit & @GovLoop and RT to win! http://bit.ly/2SlCQl"

You gotta hurry, this contest ends September 4, 2009 at noon Eastern! Winners will be selected September 4th, 2009 from random drawing of all participants. Prizes consist of pre-paid registration codes for Gov 2.0 Expo (Four winners to be selected) & Gov 2.0 Summit (Two winners to be selected).

This contest is open to everyone, one entry per person.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Up....Please RT for your chance to win.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Up...contest ends this week.

linda perry
    Participant

My gov job doesn't leave me time to sign on to things like Twitter--I literally don't know how.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.