Contract Management Career Fair…

Home Forums Careers Contract Management Career Fair…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sylvonia Poole 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Kay Garth
    Participant

Has anyone ever attended a Contract Management Career Fair? I’m wondering is this an event for experienced professionals or entry level? I’m thinking of driving 11 hrs to attend and if nothing more see what its like.

Sylvonia Poole
    Participant

Well dont do it by yourself…I love job fairs and that is how I got a GS-11 job in the government. I you don’t know me but I have been looking for a job fair buddy to go to job fairs with. Where is the job fair located? what time will it be held and on what day.

Kay Garth
    Participant

The Job Fair is in Arlington, VA and I’ll be coming from Alabama. Inbox your number and we can go. I’m all in!

Sylvonia Poole
    Participant

ok. call me when you get this. I hope its not during working hours or on a work day. I sent u my number through the email portal on gov loop

Anita Perkins
    Participant

Hi Kay, I’m going to attend the job fair. I will be happy to join you and Sylvonia, if you’re interested in a “third wheel”. Let me know. Anita

Kay Garth
    Participant

I’m great with that Anita because I have never been so you can imagine how lost I will be. Anyway, I will email you my contact info. Are you in the area already?

Anita Perkins
    Participant

Yes I live in the area. I live in Woodbridge, VA. I relocated here from GA 4 months ago, but I lived here before for 13 years. This will be my first time at a job fair, but we will be fine. I will email you back my contact info.

Kay Garth
    Participant

@Anita I was checking before I make my flight schedule. How far is the drive from D.C airport to Arlington, VA?

Anita Perkins
    Participant

Kay, Reagan-National (DCA) is technically in Arlington, VA. It’s really close. If you go to Dulles or BWI, it’s going to be a distance. especially BWI which is in Baltimore. Let me know if you need anything else. Are you attending the rest of the conference?

Mary Beth Lech
    Participant

The FREE job fair is Wednesday Dec 8th from 11 AM – 3 PM.

The hotel is very close to Reagan-National Airport *DCA) The hotel may have a shuttle bus from DCA.

Kay Garth
    Participant

@ Mary Beth..Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.