September 27, 2013 at 12:26 am #180111
At GovDelivery, we love providing exceptional customer service, 24.7.365. Our great team of Customer Support Representatives is at the heart of that service. In this role you’ll use phone and the internet to communicate and support our clients as they use our software. You will provide technical support, trouble-shoot issues, and serve as a knowledgeable and trusted resource around industry best practices for digital communications.
Join us and use current tools of technology and your own fabulous problem solving skills to help customers maximize their use of all GovDelivery products.
What you get to do:
- Spend time with our customers helping them with requests and issues
- Use your technical skills to troubleshoot problems, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Maintain and develop expert product knowledge for all GovDelivery products
- Manage assigned tickets to meet service levels including documentation, accurate reporting and identification of trends
- Escalate requests to other teams when they’re beyond your reach, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and engaged
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams to continually innovate how we work and enhance efficiency
- Provide regular on-call support
- Be part of a fast-growing, positive company that works to improve the lives of citizens
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, tailored to audiences with various technical skills and abilities
- Great organizational skills around multi-tasking and prioritizing business critical issues
- Proven ability to build strong relationships interdepartmentally
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Four-year degree in related field or equivalent business / technical experience
- Clear, concise communications via email, phone, webinar, and live presentation
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment, multiple priorities and tight deadlines
You also have experience with:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) support
- Software development environments
- Zendesk customer support software application
- Digital communications
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.