DC Political Consulting Firm Seeks New Media Director

Home Forums Job Openings DC Political Consulting Firm Seeks New Media Director

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ari Herzog 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Ari Herzog

I do not know what firm this is and have no information. The below was forwarded to me in an email, which I repost here as an FYI.

New Media position available at leading DC political consulting firm

Democratic political consulting firm is seeking a New Media Director to manage our young but growing new media department.

The New Media Director is responsible for strategic planning, development and implementation of online communication strategies for political campaigns, progressive organizations and membership associations. Responsibilities also include marketing, networking and developing new clients.

This is an exciting opportunity to be at the ground level and build a vibrant new media business within an established communications firm.

The ideal candidate is a high-energy, entrepreneurial thinker willing to contribute at all levels of a project, work campaign hours and manage multiple tasks and deadlines. A background in communications and public relations is desired; experience in politics and web design a plus.

This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation will be based on experience, qualifications and a technical skill set.

Qualifications:

* Bachelors degree and 5 years professional experience
    * Outstanding written and oral communication skills
    * Strong organizational skills
    * Demonstrated experience managing/assisting all aspects of new media campaigns, including website development, email marketing and online advertising
    * Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite and Drupal
    * Experience in web design and development a plus
    * Willingness to learn, be adaptable and have fun

To apply:

Please email your resume, cover letter, writing sample and at least 3 references (all in 1 attachment please) to [email protected], with NEW MEDIA DIRECTOR in the subject line.

Equal opportunity employer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.