#dcgov #ocfo looking for a #gov rockstar to replace me

Home Forums Job Openings #dcgov #ocfo looking for a #gov rockstar to replace me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sonny Hashmi 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Sonny Hashmi
    Participant

I have had the amazing opportunity to serve as the Deputy CIO for the DC OCFO for the past three years. As I move onto my next adventure, my former team of fantastic government rockstars are looking for their next Deputy CIO. As I have mentioned previously in my post here, this is an opportunity to work at the local government level, be part of a world class team of professionals, in a very dynamic, hands on environment, play with some really cool tech, and make a difference every day. Working in this role will give you the opportunity to save taxpayer dollars, improve government business processes, and make a positive contribution to the lives of the District residents in ways big and small.

So what do you think? You up for it?

Formal listing at http://cfo.dc.gov/cfo/frames.asp?doc=/cfo/lib/cfo/jobs/11-ep-ocio-0004_-_deputy_chief_information_officer.pdf

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Act fast. This position will be filled quickly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.