Dept of Navy Virtual Job Fair

Home Forums Job Openings Dept of Navy Virtual Job Fair

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Copeland 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Henry Brown
    Participant

From Navy CIO’s blog

Virtual IT Job Fair for Veterans and Military Spouses Scheduled

Are you looking for an exciting career and the opportunity to serve your country as a U.S. Navy civilian? Navy Cyber Forces is looking for 300 veterans and military spouses who are highly motivated and qualified in information technology disciplines to join its personnel on the front lines to operate and defend the Navy’s networks. There are immediate openings in Norfolk, Va. and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
    Register to join Navy Cyber Forces for its virtual job fair for veterans and military spouses Thursday, April 29, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Subject matter experts and job recruiters will be available via live chat to answer questions about the job opportunities, accept resumes and conduct virtual interviews on the spot.

The Department of the Navy offers comprehensive benefits that are competitive with the private sector. The Department offers flexible schedules, meaningful work, job security, and generous financial incentives.

For more information, contact the DON CIO Cyber IT Workforce team via the Ask an Expert section of the web site .

Jason Copeland
    Participant

I would like to sign up to attend this virtual job fair. I am including my resume. Thank you.

Henry Brown
    Participant

@Jason

Posting your resume here will NOT get you signed up for the virtual job fair You need to sign up at the registration site

There could possibly be some information available from the Navy CIO’s blog

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.