DIA Employment Advice

Home Forums Careers DIA Employment Advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Krzmarzick 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Kyle David Jones

Hello everyone,

After following great advice from some of you, I have attended a couple career fair and received some excellent information regarding the hiring processes and various employment information about specific agencies.
    I have found that the DIA is one agency that I am particularly interested in after also speaking with contacts familiar with and formerly employed by the DIA. I am a biomedical engineer so I am interested in a scientist/engineer position with them. At one of the career fairs, they were accepting resumes so I gave them one at that event. I have applied to a couple opportunities through their website and found out that the DIA pulls all applications on the 2nd of every month.
    Any advice regarding other things I can do besides waiting?
    Thank you in advance for any advice you may have!

Hi Kyle – here are 4 members who have DIA as their current agency or organization, including one who is a “Career Manager” –

Here are another 5 that have Defense Intelligence Agency:

Maybe you can reach out to a couple of them and learn more about working there, see if they know anyone else in the agency, put you in touch with HR contacts, etc.

Kyle David Jones

Thank you!

James Yarnall

I know this post is from a couple of years ago but I was curious, did you get any career help? I have recently applied with the DIA and my application seems to be stuck in the “screen” phase. I hope you are still active on the boards and have had some good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.