August 31, 2011 at 5:38 pm #140091
- Do you love providing exceptional service to customers?
- Are you awesome?
- Are you passionate about coding highly functional, stunning design?
The Digital Production Design Specialist is responsible for second-tier support to customers in the development of HTML emails, digital newsletters and other content-rich messages and working with Implementation Team to integrate the GovDelivery DCM system on customer websites. Additionally, the Digital Production Design Specialist updates and contributes content to the Customer Support portal. The portal content includes blogs, videos, documents, and integrations with other software.
What you’ll get to do
- Provide technical assistance to customers, including troubleshooting issues with HTML mass email creation and distribution and helping customers design and implement stunning blogs
- Create compelling mock-ups and banner images (mock-ups of customer sites, graphical elements and web banners consistent with customer objectives
- Customize customer email and web templates to be highly functional with great design
- Create multimedia assets (online trainings, graphical elements and other multimedia) for internal and client use
- Design and maintain web portals
- Write occasional user documentation and support quality assurance activities, such as software testing (isolating, documenting and reproducing defects)
- Embrace cross-browser compatibility, testing, accessibility, standards
- Stay on the cutting- (or even bleeding-) edge with software applications, web design, and online marketing trends
What we need from you
- Passion for supporting customers and patience with non-technical users
- CSS and HTML – 2 years minimum
- Adobe CS suite- particularly Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Contribute, & Fireworks or other industry equivalents
- Video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Elements, Camtasia Studio)
- Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Web design and layout
- Markup and hand coding
- Web graphics optimization
- Functional design-minded aesthetic awareness
- Stellar communication skills
- Thorough thinking and execution (it’s in the details!)
- High learning velocity and enthusiasm for excellence
The ideal candidate will also be familiar with:
- Online and email marketing
- Expression Engine
- Social Media/Blog design
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.